0. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.latavernadelclinic.com (Henceforth, THE WEB), Of which he is holder LA TAVERNA DEL CLINIC, SL (Hereinafter, THE OWNERS OF THE WEB).
The navigation on the website of THE PROPRIETORS OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNERS OF THE WEB or to third parties, from any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNERS OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, inform them that:
Its social denomination is: LA TAVERNA DEL CLINIC SL
Your CIF / NIF / NIE is: B65337883
Its registered office is at: C / ROSSELLO 155 - 08036 BARCELONA.
In order to communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
Tel: 934 104 221
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNERS OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail or any other means as detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNERS OF THE WEB condition the use of some of the services offered on their website prior to completing the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to THE OWNERS OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNERS OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNERS OF THE WEB or of third parties; As well as impede the access of other users to the website and its services by mass consumption of the computer resources through which THE WEB OWNERS provide their services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNERS OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- To violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNERS OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise make available, or otherwise modify, the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by THE OWNERS OF THE WEB, without being understood as being assigned to User none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not later ceded to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to No exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE PROPRIETORS OF THE WEB, without the use or access to which it may be understood to attribute to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNERS OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNERS OF THE WEB of its contents or services . Those who intend to establish a hyperlink previously must request authorization in writing from THE OWNERS OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, as well as to refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNERS OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary To good customs and public order.
THE OWNERS OF THE WEB are not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions performed on the basis thereof.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without the full guarantee of access to all contents, its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose.
THE OWNERS OF THE WEBSITE exclude, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages and losses of any nature derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the Which has been accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self image, as well as The rules on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively the one to inform to the user on the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents offered by this web site. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; Nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, nor is it responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information on your part, we will always ask you to provide it voluntarily expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other channels will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is Responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB agrees not to cede, sell, or share the data with third parties without its express approval.
Likewise, LA TAVERNA DEL CLINIC will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection Of Personal Character.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting the registered office of LA TAVERNA DEL CLINIC SL, located in CALLE ROSSELLO 155 - 08036 BARCELONA, identifying himself duly and indicating in a visible manner the Concrete right that is exercised.
THE OWNERS OF THE WEB adopt the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no responsibility for damages caused by alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNERS OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or cookies that can store on the computer of the website. user.
Our email policy focuses on forwarding only communications you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer through them the possibility of exercising their right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the site Website, you must send a notification to THE OWNERS OF THE WEB identifying properly, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any contentious issue that concerns the web site of THE PROPRIETORS OF THE WEB, the Spanish legislation will apply.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official gazettes of the public administrations, which are the only instrument Gives faith of its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
You should not be able to submit the form if it is not checked.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), the client / user is informed and consents to the incorporation of his data to a File for which LA TAVERNA DEL CLINIC is responsible, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency for the purpose of informing it of the products and services requested, as well as sending commercial communications on them. We also inform you of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which may be exercised at the registered office of LA TAVERNA DEL CLINIC SL located in CALLE ROSSELLO 155 - 08036 BARCELONA.
We also inform you that the personal information provided will not be transferred or communicated, even for your preservation, to third parties.